2017 marked the tenth year anniversary of Elf as a company and our fifth year as an agency. We're thankful for our wonderful clients, our growing team, our community and the fulfilling work we do!
Thank you also for your interest in Elf. We appreciate all the enthusiasm and warm support we receive from our fans, friends, colleagues and greater community. Here's highlights from our 2017 Year in Review.
Year in Review
• Elf is featured in Creativity Online for our work on Stardust, our upcoming Hayden's podcast with Sony, our Seeker App with NASA, our responsive website design for Connor & Gaskins Unlimited Marine and our design for the University of Vermont's health and wellness app.
•Hayden's magazine Courage issue launched. Hayden's community also surpasses 10 Million+.
• Elf launches new game division, Atom Games. Our first game in development is Skye, an aviation simulation game that will be available in the App Store and on Xbox. We are also happy to share that we are developing a version compatible with the Nimbus Minecraft Controller so that you can play live using Apple TV.
• Elf is also developing a series of emergency response apps for use during natural disasters.
• Content we've created has been shared widely and featured in Yahoo! Finance, Nasdaq, Investopedia, Morningstar and more.
• Elf opens two new studios in San Francisco, CA and Oslo, Norway.
We're thankful for the opportunities available today, our wonderful team, our amazing, excellent clients and all that we can create and achieve today. Here's to 2018 - the best year yet!