2015 has been a year of action at Elf - a remarkable year for us because we've been able to make headway on heartfelt goals measured through milestones in our growth as an agency. :)
A look back at 2015...
• Elf works with NASA and the federal government. We're excited to contribute and create works that benefit the public. See our Capability Statement.
• Elf designs new integrated car dash. It's an exciting time for technology and automakers and we're happy to contribute.
• We host our first event overseas with our Behance Portfolio Reviews in London, U.K. Behance is now part of the Adobe family and this integration has been tremendous in bringing opportunities, raw talent and powerful tools together. See photos here.
• Our magazine Hayden's features notable landscape photographer Mikko Lagerstadt, the Irish band Villagers, animal photographer Lukas Holas and many more gifted artists. The interactive web magazine will be up shortly and ready for viewing in spring 2016 :)
• Hayden's records podcast for music and story (film + written word) with British shoegazing band, Slowdive. Visit our Podcast page for more details. Our new podcast Stardust will be available for listening in the spring of 2017. :)
• Hayden's is featured as an interactive exhibit in select galleries and museums in the U.S., U.K., Austria, Italy, Switzerland and Germany (ongoing).
• Hayden's community has been growing exponentially this year. In the past quarter, we've gone from 2.3 million to 3.9 million global members worldwide. It's still going up!
• At Elf, we've been thrilled by the caliber of the candidates applying to work at our agency. We're hiring and continue to add wonderful new members to our staff as we build out our agency in the next year.
• Elf opens offices in Washington D.C. and London, U.K.
• We also launched a new website. We hope you love it. :)
We're excited to create with art, communications, technology and music with our clients and community. Thank you everyone! Here's to a great 2016!