You bring excellent design skills and creativity from thought to concept to help our interactive team visualize and document the structure of interactive experiences. You can diagram site architectures and user interfaces using site maps and wireframes. You also diagram user flows and data flows. You will work with our existing standards, style and language in UX documents for all projects. You can work from given business requirements and creative concepts to create UX documentation. You also work with developers to help create high-level prototypes as necessary.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• Experience creating and laying out the architecture of websites and applications for swift desktop and mobile platforms.
• Expert level understanding of information architecture, interaction design, user experience and content strategy.
• Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• Experience with collaborative thinking and decision-making, preferably with agile or related development methodology.
• Interdisciplinary, open-minded approach to problem-solving.
• Design, illustration, interaction design or other design-related degree required.
• Digitally savvy with experience in the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator and HTML.
• Minimum 3 years of interactive design, at least 1 year in an agency setting.
Your portfolio must show applied knowledge of usability, user-centered design and content strategy with a strong capacity for both logical and creative thinking. UX documents must include site maps, flows and wireframes. Your work must show attention to detail in every aspect.