You are a motivated, hands-on front-end developer who can work well with our team and loves problem-solving!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• Front-end web development using modern techniques and frameworks (e.g., HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks like LESS and SASS, Responsive Design, Bourbon
and Twitter Bootstrap).
jQuery and MV* frameworks such as Backbone.js and Ember.js, D3).
• Experience translating wire frames and static graphic images into semantically correct web templates and layouts.
• Expert knowledge of responsive and adaptive design principles that translates into the design and development of fluid and responsive templates.
• Strong working knowledge across platforms and browsers for dynamic web applications.
• Knowledge of web standards and best practices for accessibility, reducing load time and SEO implementation.
• Ensuring Section 508 compliance.
• Quickly researching and learning new programming tools and techniques.