Elf works with clients every day to build their businesses and brands for an evolving digital landscape. We build community and bring people together through our apps and services. Our team is constantly iterating and solving problems. Our business operations manager will help guide individuals and a team to oversee daily operations to ensure goals are achieved. We lead with empathy and care while developing efficient and secure processes and systems. We are looking for a business operations manager who enjoys problem-solving and figuring out the best way to do things, and who also excels at managing multiple projects and working with a close-knit team. This individual communicates well and is a team player, working with the rest of our team to continually improve process and complete projects on time, completely and in an excellent manner. Our business operations manager works closely with our team and must have a strong understanding of people and project management. This individual will help train new hires. We aim to ensure that every member of our team feels heard and has sufficient resources and support working at Elf. The business operations manager helps facilitate this process, participating in personnel matters in addition to business planning and administration.
Given the scope of this role and the leadership required, we are looking for individuals who have serious intent only and are eager to apply themselves. We are also looking for a minimum 3-year commitment.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• Strong leadership skills, self-reliant and self-directed with excellent communication skills.
• Adept at managing people and relationship building.
• Manage multiple concurrent projects and/or projects with multiple work-streams.
• Lead and manage projects through planning, development, launch, stabilization and close.
• Manage and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate, and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured.
• Investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining and shared services.
• Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and process improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform direction of the business.
• Account management and financial expertise in reviewing budgetary information, interpreting financial data and monitoring expense reports.
• Project and process management experience, directly leading a variety of projects.
• Comfortable working within a multidisciplinary environment and collaborating with various teams at Elf.
• Time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across concurrent priority projects
• Experience working in fast-paced environments.
• Minimum 7 years direct management experience or a BA/BS with 3 years of project management experience.
• Experience in a high-tech environment.
• Experience in management or systems consulting.
• PMP and Six Sigma certification and/or relative project management/process improvement experience.
San Francisco, CA and Coral Gables, FL.
We are currently hiring for 4 positions - 2 (1 technical, 1 financial focus) in San Francisco, CA and Coral Gables, FL.
You can submit additional documents for review such as your résumé and references in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.